Familie de Ligne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Familie de Ligne

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of Heretic von Gareth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heretic von Gareth

Heretic von Gareth

Beschrijving : Hanseatic Commissioner

Arrival of Heretic von Gareth Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Heretic von Gareth   Arrival of Heretic von Gareth Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:05 am

It was very early on this foggy morning. Heretics coach had been driving for a few days to reach the property of Ligne´s. The Prince of Mainz was very tired but happy to be there without any incidents.
The horses were tired too; their fur was covered with sweat and they exhaled with steamy air from their nostrils.

"A little bit cold in Holland"he thought when deboarding the coach. In the far horizon he could see the sun setting and it seemed to be a typical autunm day, cold but sunny.
He took a few steps and stretched his body. Then he took his way to the great door to the castle. Some guardians were hanging around and were alerted by his approach.

"Good morning - don´t argue about me. My name ich Heretic von Gareth and I am here on invitation by Raboude, the Baron of Edam. Please announce my arrival and let me in - hurry up lad and don´t let me stay in this cold too long!"

Heretic waited in front of the door and watched the guardian disappear..
Back to top Go down
Raboude
Pater Familias
Pater Familias
Raboude

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Heretic von Gareth   Arrival of Heretic von Gareth Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 am

Raboude was notified by the guards, and came directly to the entrance. When he recognised the man, he ordered the guards to open the door immediately. They were a bit surprised, but did as ordered. Then, Raboude welcomed his guest, and bowed for the Prince of Mainz.

I bid you welcome to the home of my family, your Grace. Please enter, I have send a messenger to my cousin Nikolaj, who is responsible for the discussions about the Hanze. He will be your guide from then on. I am sure he will arrive shortly. Can I offer you a drink in the meanwhile?
Back to top Go down
Nikolaj
Heer
Heer
Nikolaj

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Heretic von Gareth   Arrival of Heretic von Gareth Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:52 am

A messanger arrived at the castle of Alkemade (https://deligne.forumotion.com/kasteel-van-alkemade-f40/) to inform Nikolaj that the Prince of Mainz had arrived at the Castle of his family. He jumped on his horse and hurried to his family castle. After a few hours he arrived at the castle gates and went inside. There he was directed towards the meeting hall where he saw his cousin Raboude and the Prince of Mainze. He bowed before the prince and said with a friendly voice:

Your grace,

It is a pleasure to finally meet you. My cousin has told me a lot about you, all positive news. First let me introduce myself. My name is Nikolaj de Ligne von Rostov. I believe you have come for the meeting of the Hanseatic League. The meetings have already started, but I am delighted that you have found the time to join the meetings. Mainz would be a very good partner in everything that has already been discussed. I therefore would be honoured to join you to my castle, so that you can see for yourself how everything is going and what has already been discussed.

Nikolaj bowed again for the Prince and waited for his reply

[OOC: The meeting is taking place on this location:
https://deligne.forumotion.com/vergaderzaal-meeting-room-f72/ ]
Back to top Go down
Heretic von Gareth

Heretic von Gareth

Beschrijving : Hanseatic Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Heretic von Gareth   Arrival of Heretic von Gareth Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 am

Heretic bowed to both men who welcomed him so sincerely.

"Dear Raboude, I appreciate your warm welcome to your castle and I´m looking forward to a pleasant and sucessful halt in your halls. Thank you for offering a drink; i appreciate this as well..."

Then he turned to Nikolaj, who arrived just right at the point.

"Thank you as well; I´ll be honoured to follow you to your castle and participate on the congress."

He friendly bowed to both men again and set his coach to follow Nikolaj.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Heretic von Gareth   Arrival of Heretic von Gareth Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Heretic von Gareth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Familie de Ligne :: Hoofdzetel van de familie de Ligne :: Burggraafschap Vianen :: Stadspoort Vianen-
Jump to: